WHO WE ARE
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you wa...
WHO WE ARE
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Security, energy management, asset protection, and automation efficiencies ... these are a few of our favorite things.
STRATIS IoT is actively seeking a passionate and experienced Web Designer/Developer to join its team in creating & molding the next generation of smart building technology. Our diverse company is made-up of adventurous, multifaceted individuals who bring what they've learned through various walks of life to improve our products.
Located in the former East Falls community theatre in the East Falls neighborhood of Philadelphia, STRATIS is widely considered one of the best-kept secrets in emerging technology. Since 2014, we have been the leader in smart apartments for multifamily.
We were named one of Entrepreneur Magazine's 'Best Companies in America' two years in a row, #740 on Inc. Magazine's list of 5000 'fastest-growing companies' in 2019, and our CEO, Felicite Moorman, was Ernst & Young's 2017 local and regional Entrepreneur of the Year.
As the only system of its kind built for the complexities of multifamily building management, we are leading the global movement for smart cities in the urban and residential sectors. To date, STRATIS has been installed in over 30,000 units in Japan and Europe, and in over 350,000 units across 46 states in the U.S.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Web Designer/Developer, you should have at least three years' of experience in the field addressing real-world challenges. You will utilize your experience to contribute to the development of new features and integration of new capabilities in our ever-growing IoT platform.
- Love what you do & be an integral part of our family that is forging a new path in IoT technology;
- Own and maintain our Wordpress website, perfecting copy in partnership with Marketing, enabling engaging views and a seamless user experience;
- Make steady progress on tasks; know when to ask for help in order to get 'unblocked';
- Fully understand tools used for the site;
- Able to interpret and follow requirements and be comfortable raising questions or issues with proposed solutions or a clear path to gaining a solution;
- Own end-to-end responsibility on projects of increasing complexity;
- Contribute to the technical design of features with engineers and stakeholders;
- Deliver tested, complex products for usability testing that appear to be well-baked and bug-free;
- Take the initiative to fix small problems before being asked, without compromising progress on assigned tasks;
- Foster a 'shipping' culture by collaborating with team members, understanding deadlines and expectations, and identifying roadblocks early;
- Persistent in the face of roadblocks; dispatch them efficiently, pulling in others as necessary, all while requiring minimal direction/oversight;
- Demonstrate knowledge of industry trends, our portrayal in the market, and how we can distinguish our product from the noise;
- Build both deep and broad knowledge about our system;
- Make well-reasoned design decisions, recognizing tradeoffs and considering priorities;
- Seek mentoring opportunities with more junior colleagues;
- Understand the product vision - including the business area, customer personas, and priorities - supported by their team;
- Empathize with users and use that empathy to guide decision-making;
- Identify potential problems/risks in your own work and the work of others. Propose solutions to problems identified;
- Prioritize tasks well and synchronize with the team, project management, and product owner.
- 3+ years software development experience with demonstrated feature contributions;
- Wordpress expertise;
- Ability to create animations (see our lock & thermostat animation on our main page);
- Able to own medium-to-large-sized features from technical design through completion;
- Quick to learn new, complex systems and technologies;
- Ability to fulfill all of the above job requirements;
- Excited to impact real people every day through your work.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salesforce integrations helpful
At RealPage, we're always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.