What You'll Do
You're a results-oriented Application Monitoring Engineer. You're a hands-on developer joining Cisco's Collaboration team wi...
What You'll Do
You're a results-oriented Application Monitoring Engineer. You're a hands-on developer joining Cisco's Collaboration team with a focus on Cisco calling.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
Who You'll Work With
- Work with the group in delivering high-quality platform/application services monitoring automation.
- Help develop cross-functional relationships across Product Management, Architecture, Engineering, Operations and IT teams at Cisco in order to synthesize requirements and shape our continual service improvement roadmap via monitoring and test automation tools.
- Architect, design and implement technology prototypes/pilots and showcase the outcomes to the stakeholders to gain confidence.
You will be part of the Webex Calling team and be responsible for building and running robust proactive monitoring, service management stack. This team at the core will operate proactive monitoring and reporting stacks across our cloud and hosted platforms. Who You Are
At a minimum, we expect you to have 8+ years of experience in automation/monitoring tools for large enterprises. A BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field would also be expected.You would have:
- Knowledge of VoIP and experience operating a Cloud calling platform
- Very strong understanding of cloud technologies - has deployed more than one solution on the cloud
- Understand requirements and objectives, articulate and formulate Solution Designs
- Good software programming skills
- Experience with monitoring tools such as NetScout or AppDynamics
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.
*LI-MR1 - provided by Dice