Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc is seeking Web FOCUS Developer within financial services. This role is based in Charlotte, NC/ Minneapolis, MN
- The Web FOCUS Developer will be supporting migration efforts in Web FOCUS 8 for the BI Tools Migration project.
- The Web FOCUS Developer will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise for Web FOCUS 8 and conducting outreach efforts to Web FOCUS developers across the agency who are responsible for migrating their existing BI content from a legacy BI tool to Web FOCUS 8.
- Additional responsibilities include:
- Conduct outreach efforts and provide one-on-one support to assist developers with their migration efforts by helping with synonym creation, building reports, troubleshooting, etc.
- Provide analytical and technical support to enable design, development, validation, integration, and implementation of reports.
- Provide support for creating technical documentation.
- Provide support for creating training documentation including knowledge library documents and Frequently Asked Questions.
- Assist with developing best practices for using Web FOCUS 8.
- Provide recommendations to the technical team on various Web FOCUS functionality to implement
- Provide critical technical recommendations/solutions for complex problems.
- More information Contact Us and provide resume and best contact information to reach you
- provided by Dice