As an IT Software Engineer, you will be task with developing technology to solve real-time business issues. It will require a high level of ...
As an IT Software Engineer, you will be task with developing technology to solve real-time business issues. It will require a high level of self-discipline with an eager attitude to achieve success with high quality products. The role interface directly with other product teams, requiring the individual to work in a collaborative manner with peers. They will be required to think outside the box by applying innovative concepts that will be instrumental to the delivery of products, team, and operations. Research, design, develop, implement and support technology platforms. They are fully competent in the use of the concepts and procedures. Self-motivated in taking initiatives to identify problems, develop solutions and take actions to resolve.
- Create scalable and automated solutions for our customer base
- Deliver new software using agile/test driven development (TDD) model
- Develop innovative technology and platforms with minimum defects
- Research, design, develop and maintain Blockchain platforms
- Write tests for existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability
- Research and implement best design principals to improve reliability and velocity
Skills Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in software development or programming
In-depth knowledge in technical knowledge in systems and program:
- Scripting language
- Python, Bash Object Oriented
- Web development
- Node JS JAVA
- Team player able to work in an open environment
- Success driven with high quality product expectations
- Willingness to continue to learn, teach, and mentor peers
- Mobile application development experience for iOS and Android
- GO Language experience
Workers at this level solve more complex problems, in application areas of specialization, with general supervision. They effectively apply fundamental concepts and procedures to work that is fairly complex and varied. Designs, writes, develops and implements innovative and advanced mobile applications.
- Maintains and enhances existing applications.
- Troubleshoots and debugs applications, including user and system interface functionality.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams and clients to define, design and deliver enhancements, new applications, and technical solutions that meet the needs of the company, its clients, and the end users.
- Configures a design that satisfies business requirements and desired specifications.
- Researches, evaluates and implements new technology to optimize application efficiency and usability.
- Maintains records to document system and programming development and revisions.
- Designs small modifications for solutions based on defined requirements.
- Programs in required programming languages, database SQL, report writing, ETL, Assists with testing and migrating code through test regions.
- Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding and source control standards.
- Leads specific design and code walk-thru as a presenter or reviewer.
- Processes Change Requests and Quality Assurance (QA) documentation for project implementations and support changes.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- In lieu of a degree, minimum of 5 years of related business experience.
Work experience in addition to degree:
- 1-5 years of related Information Technology experience.
Job-specific knowledge, skills or abilities:
- Two years coding/programming,
- logical design,
- SQL coding,
- Business Requirements analysis.
- Taking ownership of a resource such as an application, initiative or measure.
- Experience with schema/database design, vendor management, root cause analysis, Enterprise Standards and Process Adherence.