Unique opportunity for a Web Developer to push the boundaries of what is possible with Blockchain for a leader in the fastest-growing e-comm...
Unique opportunity for a Web Developer to push the boundaries of what is possible with Blockchain for a leader in the fastest-growing e-commerce market on the planet.
About F&L Galaxy
- F&L Galaxy is an international company with core operations in London, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Thailand
- Currently serving 4,500 retailers and over 2 million consumers
- Company operates a blockchain-based e-commerce and gamified investment platform serving China and South-East Asia market
- We are a globally-distributed team with a flat management structure
What You'll Be Doing:
As a Web Developer, you will partner with product managers, architects, tech leads, and individual engineers to identify, proof-of-concept, pilot, and incubate core platform capabilities.
You will help define the scope, design, maintain, troubleshoot our web applications.
- In-depth knowledge of HTML, node.js, REACT.js, jQuery, PHP and related website development technologies and software.
- Experience working with JSON, XML and developing SOAP based Web Services.
- Experience with MySQL and/or other SQL databases is a plus.
- Knowledge of blockchain is a plus.
- Knowledge of CI and CD tools is a plus.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud services is a plus.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance, and scalable application design.
- Knowledge of website delivery and security best practices.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Demonstrated innovation, creativity and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Technical breadth and depth to understand your team's work and related tradeoffs, the experience to make quick sound intuitive decisions you can unpack the logic for when asked, and the wisdom to chart a pragmatic course between the rock of rugged systems and the hard place of experimental innovation.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, the ability to prioritize projects and keep multiple streams of work on schedule.
- 3+ years of hands-on engineering work experience and 3+ years of hands-on technical management experience.
- 3+ years design and implementation experience with secure, resilient, distributed applications.
- 3+ years of experience in networking; infrastructure or database architecture.
- Strong understanding of distributed systems, data processing architectures, infrastructure as code, IaaS/PaaS platform development and operations at scale.
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies.
- Working knowledge of cloud native technologies.
- Must have legal US work status. Company will not sponsor
- No telecommuting
F&L Galaxy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the company's policy to prohibit discrimination and provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to their race, sex (including gender identity/expression), color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military or sexual orientation.
- provided by Dice HTML node.js REACT.js jQuery PHP JSON XML My SQL