Valid has an outstanding opportunity for a Web Application Developer based in our Lisle, IL location. Utilize the industry's latest technolo...
What will you do?
- Design and build code for hosted applications that scale within AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) networks. Specifically, you'll build efficient, testable, and reusable front-end React components and apps.
- Ability to operate within Windows, Linux and Scrum environments.
- Front-end styling using CSS (limited in scope; this role does not require a UI/UX-expert)
- Engage in complete project lifecycle: actively participate in departmental and project design meetings, and effectively communicate project status with direct supervisor and functional project owner. Meet the desired due date for all assigned projects.
- Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
- What are we looking for?
- Development experience using popular JS framework(s) (React, Ember, Angular)
- Familiarity with web application build pipeline (Grunt, Gulp, Babel, etc.)
- Front-end styling using CSS3
- Experience coding to RESTful APIs and JSON data exchange format
- Experience developing to OAuth platforms (Google, Facebook, AWS Cognito, etc.)
- Pass a drug test, and criminal background check prior to employment
- Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Experience using blockchain and crypto-currency technologies
- C#/.NET Core experience
- Experience with AWS technologies: RDS Aurora, Lambda serverless functions, and API Gateway
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science
- What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay, health, dental and life insurance, 401(k), on the job training and much more.