Minimum Required Skills:
Blockchain/Cryptocurrency, Leadership experience in a startup (30-50 employees), Experience working for a SaaS comp...
Minimum Required Skills:
Blockchain/Cryptocurrency, Leadership experience in a startup (30-50 employees), Experience working for a SaaS company
Job Title: VP of Engineering
Job Location: Menlo Park, CA
Salary Range: 175k-250k DOE + Equity
Required Skills: Startup Experience, Team Leadership, SaaS
Nice To Have Skills: Blockchain/Cryptocurrency experience, Software Development, Cyber-Security
Based in Menlo Park, CA - We are a well-funded, revolutionary Blockahin/Cryptocurrency security startup paving the way for cryptocurrency, crypto asset & blockchain intelligence, analytics & compliance. We provide blockchain analytics & intelligence for financial investigations, anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, verification of funds, audit and compliance.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead our in house & remote (on shore) engineering team
- Scale and develop our engineering team
- Stay up to date with modern big data architecture, AI/Machine Learning best practices to support engineering efforts
What You Need for this Position
- Demonstrated leadership experience leading, mentoring, and growing an engineering team
- Experience working for a startup
- Experience with Big Data architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Security, and/or defending against or investigating electronic crime
- Experience with financial markets, regulated markets, global security, etc will be very helpful in this role
What's In It for You
- Salary Range: $175k - $250k + Equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Flexible Schedule/HoursSo, if you are a VP of Engineering - Blockchain/Cryptcurrency Security Startup with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice Blockchain/Cryptocurrency, Leadership experience in a startup (30-50 employees), Experience working for a SaaS company - Blockchain/Cryptocurrency, Leadership experience in a startup (30-50 employees), Experience working for a SaaS company