Marsh Digital offers an amazing opportunity for distinguished digital technologists to transform the company's digital capabilities while un...
Marsh Digital offers an amazing opportunity for distinguished digital technologists to transform the company's digital capabilities while unleashing the power of our industry leading platforms and data assets to deliver innovative products and disruptive business models globally.
In Marsh Digital Capabilities and Development, we are all about developing and integrating innovative digital products for our clients. This group is nimble, creative, and empowered to shape the Marsh's digital landscape. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of an exciting team with a mission to disrupt and deliver the innovative products in the insurance industry, come join us!
Taking your place as a core member of an agile team your responsibilities driving the latest development practices include
- Envision and develop a library of reusable digital components to help drive down time of market while building and or continually enhancing customer experiences across channels
- Develop advanced web components and portal in latest web frameworks and provide an intuitive end user experiences
- Drive major changes in technology development using cloud native architecture patterns in a distributed environment
- Drive culture change in technology to become a truly Agile team which is self-organizing, DevOps and believes in everything automated
- Collaborate with Marsh Digital Labs, Platform, and Development teams on new / existing product development opportunities
- Continuously learn about new technologies and help keep the entire group abreast of industry developments and evolving best practices
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related
- 8+ years of experience with a proven track record of successfully delivering global and highly scalable customer-facing digital products and capabilities
- Expert in leveraging continuous integration and robust build/test automation, with a preference for cross platform stacks and containerization (Jira, Git, Jenkins)
- Strong analytical skills to be able to manage complex problems using a number of techniques.
- Experience in leading complex software product delivery in an Agile environment
- Experience in web and mobile UI/UX, API's, Cloud, Docker Containerization
- Experience in public cloud technology stack in AWS, and Azure
- Experience in a leadership position responsible for building, motivating and leading high performing development teams
- Knowledge of Self-Serve analytical tools like Tableau is highly preferred
- Have a passion for emerging technologies like Blockchain, AI, Machine Learning etc