Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trad...
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis, including over $25 billion in 2020 YTD. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC's, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role - VP, Client Experience
Genesis Trading is a seeking a VP, Client Experience to manage client support efforts across the Genesis Prime Brokerage business lines - including trading, lending, and custody. The VP, Client Experience will have a strong background in institutional FinTech client support including operating a follow-the-sun model and implementing client support processes focused on efficiency and responsiveness for clients. The VP, Client Experience will have an excellent understanding of implementing internal and external processes with a frictionless client experience.
- Lead the Client Experience team, balancing priorities to support internal and external clients
- Focus on frictionless client experience for onboarding and retaining clients
- Clear communication on technology initiatives with relevant clients
- Manage API onboarding and integration process for Genesis Prime Brokerage business lines
- Engage with Product, Engineering, and QA teams on technical issues
- Liaison with the internal business units, Trading, Lending, Operations, and Custody
- B.S. degree in STEM or related area (M.S. degree preferred)
- 5+ years client support experience in digital currencies, FX, or other capital markets
- Strong knowledge of institutional trading
- Strong knowledge of follow-the-sun client support models
- Strong knowledge of issue tracking, and incident management
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies
- Strong knowledge of data driven decision making
- Experience with logging, monitoring, and alerting tools
- Experience with Python, SQL, and NoSQL databases
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter yet knows when to ask for help and works great in a team
- Strives to simultaneously achieve high-velocity and high-quality output
- Willingness and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Thrives in a dynamic and high-pressured environment
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We are the exclusive distribution and marketing agent for Grayscale Investments, the largest digital currency asset manager with over $16 billion in assets under management.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.Accelerating Momentum
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growthDiversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we're trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.