We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simp...
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
VP Blockchain and Digital Assets Commercialization
VP - Digital Asset Blockchain Commercialization
The Blockchain and Digital Assets team is looking for a VP - Digital Asset Blockchain Commercialization to drive commercialization of various products in this space in specific regions. The ideal candidate is passionate about the space, have strong track record in rolling out products in the market for Mastercard, highly motivated and have a strong technology product background. This is a individual contributor role that would require to partner across cross functional teams to deliver results.
In this position, you will:
* Partner with regional teams to commercialize and scale products in the digital assets and blockchain space including crypto cards, digital currency enablement of our network
* Identify external solutions / companies that could help accelerate the development of the solutions
* Support the regions developing regional strategies and partnerships
* Manage the global product parternship pipeline and help global product execute partnerships needed to develop products
* Stay informed of the overall market landscape, including competitors and potential partners
* Responsible for identifying innovative regional solution concepts that have strategic fit and value to Mastercard's customers and partners
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position should:
* Have experience launching digital / tech driven Mastercard products in one or more of the regions specifically knowledgeable about North American and LAC markets.
* Have a strong background in technology-based product commercialization, establishing regional partnerships to drive scale
* Be able to design and execute GTM strategies in partnership with regions to scale products
* Continually look at the market and competition to see what is happening
* Be skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly
* Be a strong, confident, and exacting writer and speaker, able to communicate your vision and roadmap effectively to a wide variety of stakeholders
* Always look for potential solutions to solve problems
* Demonstrate strong entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to learn quickly
* Strong desire and resilience to work in a fast paced environment
* Strong creativity and analytical skills to digest complex problems and make recommendations with sound judgement
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.