We (Synechron, Inc) are looking to hire for the role of Vmware Engineer Role . This is a Long Term role and based in Jersey City, NJ/Charlot...
We (Synechron, Inc) are looking to hire for the role of Vmware Engineer Role . This is a Long Term role and based in Jersey City, NJ/Charlotte, NC/Richardson, TX.
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Headquartered in New York and with 22 offices around the world, Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. This has helped the company to grow to $650 Million+ in annual revenue and 10,000+ employees, and we're continuing to invest in research and development in the form of Accelerators (prototype applications) developed in our global Financial Innovation Labs (FinLabs).
Learn more at:
Role: Vmware Engineer
Location: Jersey City, NJ/Charlotte, NC/Richardson, TX
Duration: Long Term Project
Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to add. In addition,
candidates must have the ability to collaborate effectively within, across and upward of the team they will be working in.
We are looking for builders to help us innovate the future of cloud computing within the firm.
• 7+ years' production experience with cloud and virtualization design and solutions
• Cloud Foundation (VCF)
• Jenkins XLR
• Looking for a Sr con with vsphere and vCF
• Deploy VMware Cloud Foundation for a hyper converged infrastructure platform •
• Execute: Implement - Deployment and verification of the solution.
• Execute: Knowledge Transfer - Knowledge transfer of the design, deployment, and operations procedures
• Total comfort leveraging JIRA and Confluence for documenting architectural and development decisions in an iterative manner
• Demonstrated understanding of VMware's SDDC suite(vCF/vSphere/ESXi/vCenter/vSAN/NSX)
• Proven ability to consume and create secure RESTful APIs to facilitate integration
• Understanding of software and/or application lifecycle and the implementation of security principals throughout
• Excellent partner & teammate to peers: able to influence and resolve across organizational lines and willingness to mentor others based on your history and skillset
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Security or related field experience
Thanks & Regards
- provided by Dice