Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication applications of the world s most important operati...
Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication applications of the world s most important operations. As a global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya provides the most complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications offered on-premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today s digital world requires communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya. For more information, please visit www. avaya. com.
About the Solutions & Technology Business
The Solutions & Technology organization of Avaya is the company s global team responsible for the new innovation, development of Avaya s contact center, unified communications and collaboration products and services. We are a team of innovators in every aspect of what we do and count among us the best engineers, developers, researchers and product leaders in the world of communications technology. We are excited about how the world is technologically evolving and strive to lead new revolutions in how businesses communicate via cloud, artificial intelligence, automation and mobility. Avaya s Solutions & Technology is seeking the best and the brightest to help transform how the world connects. New recruits will be responsible for building and bringing innovation to market, in a customer-driven, high accountability, high trust environment.
About the Opportunity
The Equinox Cloud group is looking for an experienced and creative Video Software Consulting Engineer to join its new program at our development center in Coppell. As part of the team, you will be expected to architect, design, and implement elastically scalable, high performance, real-time communications applications. All candidates must have excellent communication skills, must be a proven problem solver and have a passion for delivering high quality solutions.
- Work directly with product managers, sales teams and end customers, with responsibility for the discovery and documentation of business requirements
- Research, experiment, prototype new software technologies and concepts to improve our solutions (e. g. GPU, H. 265, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, BlockChain, Big Data / Analytics, Microservices architecture, DevSecOps, etc.)
- Architect and design new software components, Microservices and software solutions
- Deliver new software applications iteratively as part of an agile/scrum cycle
- Build and deliver compelling customer focused demonstrations
- Identify and implement areas for continuous process improvement
About the Individual
- A Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of development experience
- Ability to work with diverse global teams