Our client a German based global investment bank with offices in US, offers financial products and services to corporate and in...
Our client a German based global investment bank with offices in US, offers financial products and services to corporate and institutional clients globally.
As a Vice President - Cyber Security Liaison on the bank's Financial Crime Intelligence unit, you will report to a Director within Financial Crimes Operations (FCO) and be responsible:
- For development and coordination of intelligence pertaining to various cyber-crime scenarios/incidents, both in real time and in potential emerging risks.
- In addition, you will also coordinate any regulatory reporting requirements that may be required due to such incidents and will stay abreast of emerging risks associated with cyber-security from a financial crime perspective and educate the greater FCO team on an as-needed basis.
- In Assisting the development of and may even manage investigations within the FCO program, and be responsible for the continual enhancement of policies, procedures and best practices to include risks and mitigations associated with cyber-crime.
- For proposing analytic tools for use by the investigations team and provide MIS reporting for senior management.
- For conducting investigations that have a cyber or cryptocurrency.
- Review detect risks from an AML/TF perspective and determine if there are any regulatory reporting requirements, notifications to Legal, Sr. Management etc and perform or assist in any financial investigations that become necessary due to risk exposure
- Act as Bank s liaison with law enforcement relative to cyber-security investigations, while promoting continuous cyber-crime analysis by interpreting relevant industry findings and Bank s Compliance policies to assist in implementation of safeguards
- You will continuously monitor process stability and escalate to senior management any current or future risks and stay abreast of emerging risks associated risks connected to cyber-security including but not limited to account takeover, identity theft, BEC (business email compromise)
- Act as SME for any SAR filings connected to cyber security events or crypto-currency matters, while working directly to serve as deputy to the FCIU Director to identify and escalate open issues connected to cyber-security that represent risk
- Stay abreast of risks presented by crypto currencies, i.e. Bitcoin and act as SME for events associated to same and provide AML/TF training and guidance to analysts on the Cyber Security team
- Provide cyber-crime/crypto currency training to the SIU and broader FCO team, work on special projects and assist as needed and work with the MIS team to prepare reports for senior management as required
- Experience in developing and delivering training materials
- Ability to identify, escalate and communicate issues to management in an effective and succinct manner
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experienced in AML/TF Investigations and/or Intelligence gathering-dissemination and strong experience in SAR drafting
- Working knowledge of Cyber Security threats and mitigations, strong crypto currency understanding
- Advanced knowledge of MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Advanced knowledge of effective internet search techniques
- Minimum Bachelor s degree or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of AML laws (USA PATRIOT Act), Regulations (Fed, SEC, FINRA) and their application to the supported products/business lines
- CAMS certification
- Excellent analytical, judgment, and research skills
- Effective decision making skills and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with Infrastructure and other appropriate groups in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experienced with Actimize is preferred
Interviews & hiring process:
- Initial telephonic interview followed by multiple rounds of onsite / video conference interview/s in Jacksonville, FL or another location of the bank if the candidate is not local to Jacksonville, FL.
- Selected candidates will undergo a background check process as per bank's policy including a drug abuse test prior to joining the bank.
- Base salary plus bonus potential (payable in March)
- Lump sum relocation assistance on a case by case basis
Please send your resume along with salary expectation to
- provided by Dice