Our client a leading global investment bank having its US headquarters in New York, NY has a strong and profitable private clients franchise...
Our client a leading global investment bank having its US headquarters in New York, NY has a strong and profitable private clients franchise, Asset Management Division, Corporate and Investment Banking Division.
As a Cyber Security Liaison on our Financial Crime Intelligence unit, you will be responsible for development and coordination of intelligence pertaining to various cyber-crime scenarios/incidents, both in real-time and in potential emerging risks. In addition, you will also coordinate any regulatory reporting requirements that may be required due to such incidents and you will stay abreast of emerging risks associated with cyber-security from a financial crime perspective and educate the greater Financial Crimes Operations (FCO) team on an as-needed basis. You will assist in the development of and may manage investigators within the FCO program, and be responsible for the continual enhancement of policies, procedures and best practices to include risks and mitigants associated with cyber-crime. You will also propose analytic tools for use by the Investigations team and provide MIS reporting for senior management. Finally, you will also be responsible for conducting investigations that have a cyber or cryptocurrency and will report to a Director within Financial Crimes Operations.
What You ll Do:
- Review detected risks from an AML/TF perspective and determine if there are any regulatory reporting requirements, notifications to Legal, Sr. Management etc. and perform or assist in any financial investigations that become necessary due to risk exposure
- Act as Bank s liaison with law enforcement relative to cyber-security investigations, while promoting continuous cyber-crime analysis by interpreting relevant industry findings and Bank s Compliance policies to assist in implementation of safeguards
- You will continuously monitor process stability and escalate to senior management any current or future risks and stay abreast of emerging risks associated risks connected to cyber-security including but not limited to account takeover, identity theft, and business email compromise (BEC)
- Act as SME for any SAR filings connected to cyber security events or crypto-currency matters, while working directly to serve as deputy to the FCIU Director to identify and escalate open issues connected to cyber-security that represent risk
- Stay abreast of risks presented by crypto currencies, i.e. Bitcoin and act as SME for events associated to same and provide AML/TF training and guidance to analysts on the Cyber Security team
- Provide cyber-crime/crypto currency training to the SIU and broader FCO team, Work on special projects and assist as needed and work with the MIS team to prepare reports for senior management as required
How You ll Lead:
- Experience in developing and delivering training materials
- Ability to identify, escalate and communicate issues to management in an effective and succinct manner
Skills You ll Need:
- Experience in AML/TF Investigations and/or Intelligence gathering-dissemination experience, Strong experience in SAR drafting
- Working knowledge of cyber security threats and mitigants, Strong crypto currency understanding
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access, Advanced knowledge of effective internet search techniques
- Minimum Bachelor s degree or equivalent, Strong knowledge of AML laws (USA PATRIOT Act), Regulations (Fed, SEC, FINRA) and their application to the supported products/business lines, CAMS certification
- Excellent analytical, judgment, and research skills
Resume to com
- provided by Dice