Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial se...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron is looking to on board UX Design Analyst for one of a leading financial client in Charlotte- NC
- Understand and quickly learn business and data-related processes, and create an effective user experience and aesthetically-pleasing user interface design.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to interact well with clients to acquire requirements necessary to complete projects.
- Have an understanding of UX Research methodologies to collect user-specific requirements for applications and be able to effectively consolidate requirements based on user needs.
- Be experienced in creating wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes using Sketch App, Invision, and Balsamiq.
- Be able to translate complex business and user requirements into sophisticated mock-ups and prototypes that align with Kendo UI and Angular Material Design UI frameworks.
- Ability to liaise between developers, QAs, clients, and users.
- Knowledge of Design Sprints and creation of Storyboards, Personas, and Journey Maps a plus, but not required.
- 2+ Years Experience with UX Design
- Ability use following tools: Sketch App, Invision, Balsamiq, Adobe Creative Cloud, Zeplin, Jira
- Foundational HTML/CSS and SQL knowledge preferred
- Bachelor's Degree Required
You can reach out at for more details...
- provided by Dice