Our client is one of the world's first and largest digital asset exchanges, with millions of users in more than 100 countries around the wor...
Our client is one of the world's first and largest digital asset exchanges, with millions of users in more than 100 countries around the world. They provide traders and institutions with a fiat-to-token trading platform for digital assets including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Litecoin, with more assets coming soon. Their mission is to help eliminate trading barriers and improve transaction efficiency while complying with the highest regulatory standards in the US and the world.
- Be responsible for the daily management of the company's UX / UI team, leading the team to complete the design work;
- Build the UX / UI design team and visual design team;
- Be responsible for the personnel training and work guidance of the design team, and improve the overall professional skills of the team;
- Lead the team to work, be good at using and guiding the team design concept;
- Reasonably assign the subordinated work, coordinate the project progress and the working relationship between the design department and other departments.
- Bachelor degree or above, majoring in art design, advertising or related, with solid art foundation;
- At least 7 years working experience and 3 years management experience;
- Have strong user-centered concept, fully consider user experience in design；
- Should be a good team worker being good at communication with strong understanding, high sense of responsibility and strong pressure resistance;
- Based in San Francisco, travel to Beijing on demand;
- Mandarin would be a plus, not a must.