What You'll Do
* Interaction Designer - Design end to end user experiences through brainstorming, conceptual models, use cases and scenario...
What You'll Do
Who You'll Work With
- Interaction Designer - Design end to end user experiences through brainstorming, conceptual models, use cases and scenarios, personas, wireframe mock-ups, interactions flows, low-fidelity prototypes, and specification documents
- Visual Designer - Design end to end user experiences through conceptual design, visual systems and language, mood boards, low- and medium-fidelity prototypes, final comps, and visual specification documents
- User Research -Plan and execute research studies with guidance from the User Research Lead.
Billions of people are counting on you. Join Cisco to help improve their online experiences! We're looking for phenomenal people who thrive on the challenge of building great products. Our products include cloud, social, mobile/wireless, video, VoIP, big data, collaboration, web, and Internet of Things, TelePresence and a lot more. We're looking for people who will help us build these technologies for the future and, more importantly, define what we should do when they all come together. Bring your knowledge of building great user experiences and take it to a new level as you dive in and help us build the future of communication and collaboration. Who You Are Our minimum requirements for this role:
Why Cisco #WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it. We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box! But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.) Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, User Experience Design, Human Factors, Product Design, Industrial Design, Visual or Graphic Design, Communications Design, or a related major
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Proven understanding of user-centered design based on HCI, visual, or industrial design foundations
- Produce clear, user-centric design across mobile, desktop, web and hardware endpoints
- Contribute to all aspects of design including need-finding, user research, concepting, detailed design, development of use cases and scenarios, and engineering support
- Partner closely with engineering and product management to rapidly iterate on designs based on user feedback, tech constraints, and market dynamics
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
- provided by Dice