As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business deve...
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM's US Federal Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal governments clients, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies. The IBM Federal Service Sector is seeking a Leader for our Experience Platforms to build, grow, and deliver customer experience capabilities to IBM's Federal Sector clients. This Experience Platforms Associate Partner will provide expert architecture, advise, design, and implementation support for Experience Platforms, including Adobe and Aquia.
Additionally, this role will have responsibility for IBM's Federal Services Commerce capabilities, including consulting services in support of IBM's Sterling and other associated Commerce Platforms. This executive leader will set the Go To Market Strategy needed to achieve market growth, build pipeline, develop offerings, and lead pursuits in your functional area of expertise. This executive leader will be responsible for managing and maintain alliance partner relationships among the Adobe and Aquia Federal, North America, and Global teams, and aligning priorities with the IBM services Federal Account Teams, build differentiating offerings, and develop joint growth strategies. This leader will be a key member of IBM's Federal Customer Transformation Service Line, developing and leading federal customer experience transformation offerings and solutions.
The role with have the following responsibilities:
* Work collaboratively with account leaders and other IBM practice leaders to sell and propose integrated, tailored solutions
* Work with Experience Platform Product teams such as Adobe and Aquia to develop alliance partner relationships, establish joint Go To Market approaches, and alignment to IBM Federal Account Teams.
* Develop and execute a sales pipeline focused on key offerings and accounts
* Provide capture, solution, and proposal leadership and execution.
* Define and prioritize Experience Platform offerings to take to market
* Lead the team in the development of robust offerings, demonstrations, and marketing materials to support offering-based sales.
* Provide administrative management to 15+ staff members
* Build team skills to establish expertise in priority areas, such as Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Forms, and Adobe Magento.
* Manage portfolio of delivery projects to achieve specific outcomes in client satisfaction, revenue, and margin
* Build and maintain executive client relationships in your delivery portfolio
Security Clearance Requirements: None required. Clearable.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* 10+ years providing professional consulting service to Federal government clients focused on customer experience, mobile, cloud, or application development.
* Demonstrated experience managing Government contracts with a TCV of $8M or more
* 5+ years of demonstrated experience architecting, designing, and implementing technology solutions for the Federal Sector.
* 5+ years of demonstrated experience developing technology solution and service offerings for the Federal Sector.
* 5+ years of demonstrated experience supporting the growth of a Federal government services company, including pipeline development, capture management, solution development, proposal management, and pricing.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* 10+ years experience leading Federal technology or management consulting offerings, with experience in Experience Platforms, such as Adobe, Aquia, Drupal, Salesforce, or ServiceNow.
* Demonstrated experience with Federal Customer Experience programs and offerings.
Must be a US Citizen