Bling (Blingfi.com) is a fast-growing mobile gaming and financial technology start-up. Our platform mixes mobile gaming...
Bling (Blingfi.com) is a fast-growing mobile gaming and financial technology start-up. Our platform mixes mobile gaming with bitcoin rewards. We have nearly 4 million users worldwide, are VC-funded, and are profitable.
Please read the job description below and if it gets you excited, apply. We are a small, fast-growing start-up and if you want to make an impact here and help us build a brand in the gaming and bitcoin industry, this is the right place for you. If you have a track record of hustling, learning fast, solving problems quickly, and working remotely with a fun, positive-minded team with a slightly absurd sense of humor, then please keep reading!
Note: For the foreseeable future, this is a remote opportunity. However, we plan to resume reporting in-office in Irvine, CA once covid-19 is over.
As a Unity Software Engineer, you'll be using your experience building great games with Unity 3D to help our team deliver high quality mobile games on iOS and Android. This is a hands-on engineering role and will be primarily focused on development within Unity 3D using C#. You will be focused on building general solutions that can be utilized on several games per year, maintaining our current game titles, and contributing to building new games. You'll also work with other libraries, systems, and services that build out the tech ecosystem that power the Bling platform.
- Working on a small, collaborative team with a positive can-do attitude
- Implementing front-end interfaces and in-game logic using Unity/C#
- Designing technical in-game systems based on designer requirements
- Working with designers to build tools for managing game data
- Collaborating with other engineers to integrate shared software and services
- Integrating 3rd party SDKs
- Testing, maintaining, and debugging
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Familiarity with Unity platform
- 1 year minimum of related experience
- Experience working in a fully remote environment
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to work independently and problem-solve
- Base salary of $70-120K annually
- Eligibility for team-wide goal-based bonuses (varies, but valued at $30K annually in 2021)
- Company stock options
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- free daily breakfast, snacks, beverages (when we resume in-office operations)
- Learn 3x more here than at any other job
- Work with a small but tight-knit team of top performers
Note: Our typical interview process consists of an online assessment exam along with 2-3 phone/video interviews and a take home assignment depending on the position. Because we're a quickly growing startup, it's important for us (and you!) to hire awesome people who are a great fit. If this is something you are not interested in, please do not submit your application. No hard feelings :)