As a member of our design team, you'll be surrounded by a deeply-motivated group of people and working on some of the most interesting probl...
As a member of our design team, you'll be surrounded by a deeply-motivated group of people and working on some of the most interesting problems. This is the position for someone who loves challenges. You'll be responsible for connecting cutting edge technology to simple, beautiful, and intuitive user experiences.
Design team members:
- Understand our users and sculpt experiences to make their lives better
- Ask the right questions to help define, clarify, and test new ideas and requirements
- Own our work from concept through implementation and user testing
- Value openness, collaboration, and continuous improvement
- Have fun while working alongside other highly skilled designers and developers
- Are self-starters who actively seek ways to improve our experiences, both visually and functionally
- 5+ years experience with UI & UX
- A portfolio that reflects clean, intuitive, and functional design
- Solid experience and a strong portfolio of web and interface design
- An open mind and a strong desire to continuously learn
We love to see:
- Consistent ability to apply a brand's look and feel and interaction patterns
- Motion design and prototyping skills (InVision, Principle, Marvel, etc.)
- Brand identity, design system, and/or style guide design experience
- Illustration, icon, and other aesthetic design skills
- Interest in Cryptocurrency or security design
- Open source contributions
Please send us some examples of your best work - pixel-perfect mockups, illustrations, powerful wordsmithing, UX walkthroughs, UI animations, live product links, and code are all enthusiastically accepted.
This position is located in Alpharetta, GA
- provided by Dice UI/UX, DESIGN,