Lino is a decentralized video-streaming platform based on blockchain technology. Lino has previously secured $20 million in ...
Lino is a decentralized video-streaming platform based on blockchain technology. Lino has previously secured $20 million in a private token sale led by the ZhenFund. To learn more, please visit Lino.network.
You will join a team of passionate designers and engineers to build experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people. As a Product Designer, you will be involved in all aspects of the product development process from brainstorming to tweaking pixels. You will be expected to utilize a wide range of product design skills from user testing to interaction to visual and work in cross-functional, collaborative project teams directly with product managers and engineers. We're a very fast paced environment. We work hard and play hard.
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them
- Execute end-to-end design work from user research, wireframing, prototyping, high fidelity to production
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Proactively contribute to a feedback culture that consistently strives to exceed quality
- Use data and research to inform design thinking
- Leading design sprints to create high fidelity, customer validated design artifacts.
- Partner with other designers, engineers and data scientists to manage the design process, drive decisions, track design issues and oversee the user experience of new features and products optimization from conception until launch
- Design marketing assets for both online and print including pitch decks
- 5+ years in product design for consumer facing products
- MA/MS degree in Design, HCI, CS, or a related field
- Experience with multiple, full product life cycles from concept through to live delivery, to iteration
- Experience with leveraging and creating design pattern libraries
- Visual design sensibilities as they relate to applying a brand to digital experiences
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Is highly collaborative and ego-free
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves
- Demonstrates resilience and sees challenges as opportunities to build and grow
- Has a healthy disregard for the impossible
- Gives and receives feedback with candor and grace
- Is proactive in identifying and solving problems
- Released a B2C web or mobile app that has 100K+ registered users
- Must include your UI portfolio with your application
- You upload videos in YouTube or stream in Twitch
- Worked in Video platform products like YouTube, Twitch, Vimeo etc.
- Video Editing in After Effects
- Lead User Research and Testing
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision
- Daily catered breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Corporate gym membership
- Flexible time off policy
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
**We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.