UI Developer Summary:
Are you a hands-on problem solver who seeks to understand a domain and solve its complex engineering or data challenge...
UI Developer Summary:
Are you a hands-on problem solver who seeks to understand a domain and solve its complex engineering or data challenges? Do you want to be empowered to influence the technology choices to get the job done? Are you the person who disrupts and pushes the envelope through innovation and new ideas, questioning the why and considering the what if? If yes, we want to speak with you! Check out the roles, responsibilities and apply today!
- Write, design, code, test, implement, debug, and validate applications; document design decisions and develop modular software components; monitor system performance metrics, and identify potential risks/issues.
- Collaborate in an Agile scrum team with product owners and fellow software engineers to deliver upon most important business and technical priorities.
- Provide active mentorship/guidance to fellow members of the agile tech team and participate in internal and external technology conference & communities
- What you would expect to work on: Object Oriented Languages (Java, C# and Go), Cloud Based Technologies (AWS, DevOps and Serverless), Front End Frameworks (Angular, React, Node.js), Cutting Edge Data Tools (Python, Spark, Machine Learning) and Next Generation technologies (AI, Blockchain)
- Bachelor's degree or Military experience
- At least 4 years of experience in software development
About Signature Consultants, LLC Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit .
- 3+ years of experience with Java
- 2+ years of experience with Angular, React, or Node.js
- 1+ years of experience with DevOps tools such as Docker or Jenkins
- 1+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services
- 1+ year of experience in a TDD or CI/CD environment