Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc is seeking UI Developer within financial services. This role is based in Minneapolis,MN/Hoffman,IL.
- Update and expand existing programs
- Work with the project team to develop and manage work plans
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Act as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Good grasp over established technical stacks and ability to learn new quickly.
- Expert in user interface development, engineering cross-browser, cross device compliant code
- Writes high quality, semantic, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Clear communication, both written and spoken, across teams and during user experience reviews.
- Ability to collaborate with wider groups on standards and best practices