Orchestrated by adept technical architects with over fifty years of applied expertise, KYNITE is an advanced technology...
Orchestrated by adept technical architects with over fifty years of applied expertise, KYNITE is an advanced technology company specializing in the disciplines of: Blockchain, Cloud Services, Big Data & Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Enterprise, Staff Augmentation and Managed Services
- We are BigData Experts
- We are Cloud Experts
- We are Enterprise Architects
- We are Artificial Intelligence Innovators
- We are Technological Evangelists
- We are Doers
- We are Kynite
Job DescriptionMinimum 10-15+ years of industry experience is required
- 7+ years of experience developing or architecting web application UI with (knowledge of Angular 5+ required) frameworks.
- Experience in responsive and adaptive UI Design and Development.
- Experience in security-oriented projects and solutioning.
- Experience with Angular, BackboneJS, Polymer, or other front-end frameworks.
- Experience with NodeJS and related server-side concepts.
- Experience with API specifications.
- Experience with web components, micro-frontends, control/pattern libraries and tools.
- Experience with state management: Flux, Redux, NGRX, and related patterns.
- Experience with packaging, bundling and library management tools.
- Experience with accessibility, usability and design systems.
- Experience developing micro-components, microservices and cloud platforms like Google Cloud Platform, Amazon EC2.
- Experience with microservices, CDNs, data caches and stores.
- Experience with Jenkins, CI/CD Pipeline, GIT and other DevOps principles.
- A problem solver who is able to move fluidly between high-level abstract thinking and detailed implementations.
- Open to new ideas and approaches. Able to implement using various technologies.
- Strong in collaboration and communication.
- This job is only for individuals residing in US
- US Citizens, Green Card holders, EAD's and Work visa's can apply