What You'll Do
The Transformation Acceleration (TA) team within the Strategy and Business Acceleration (SBA) organization is part of Busine...
What You'll Do
The Transformation Acceleration (TA) team within the Strategy and Business Acceleration (SBA) organization is part of Business Operations and responsible for orchestrating the execution of large, complex cross-functional transformation programs for Cisco. An essential function of TA is the Program Management Office (PMO) that has accountability to lead these transformation programs from strategy to execution to achieve critical business outcomes.
TA is in the early and exciting stage of developing a PMO for the highly strategic and cross-functional program. The program is focused on enabling a subscription business model to accelerate growth of Cisco's recurring software, SaaS, and services businesses. The model will incentivize a high touch customer engagement with an overall business outcome of accelerating value for our customers, partners and shareholders while creating simplification for our business operations.
As a core part of the Program Management Office, this PMO Analyst will lead and support critical center-led activities that ensure clarity on program progress, address program challenges, drive alignment to transformation methodologies, and support program communications. In addition, the analyst will support the development of a repeatable large-scale program management model that can be applied to future programs.
Specific responsibilities of the PMO analyst will include support for:
Who You'll Work With
- development of cross functional program roadmaps and execution plans
- day to day management of program risks, key business decisions, and program interdependencies
- analyze and manage program budgets
- developing program communications to key stakeholders including all levels of leadership
- drive alignment and training to agile program methodology
- preparation for daily stand-ups, program commits, and other program discussions
The Transformation Acceleration (TA) team takes a holistic and forward-looking approach to work on Cisco's largest and most critical transformational opportunities. It ensures the highest-priority, cross-functional programs achieve business outcomes for Cisco. In this role, you will work with a diverse set of functions and individuals across the company that are working towards a common and critical business objective. The functions will differ from program to program providing an excellent opportunity to learn the various aspects of Cisco's business and build a broad network of contacts. Who You Are
- You are energized by working in a fast-paced environment
- Driving transformation is part of your DNA
- You are passionate about the next challenge
- You have a desire to learn the business...all aspects of the business
- You can develop, and manage business process flows and user journeys
- Iterative agile approaches excite you
- You have an ongoing thirst to build knowledge
- You can work well with different working styles
- You have an interest and understanding of technology
- Taking a task to completion comes naturally
- Integrating fun into your job is important to you
Prior Experience Expectations:
- Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred) in a relevant field/area.
- 3+ years experience as part of business transformation or operations teams
- Demonstrated subject matter knowledge in one or more business operation domains
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated experience tackling complex challenges
- Prior experience preparing for and leading outcome-based discussions
- Have a solid grasp of enterprise process/policy/systems/data
- Excellent interpersonal, influence, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
#LI-WB1 - provided by Dice