United States of America
HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlott...
United States of America
HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
The Business Analyst position will be part of the Financial Applications team in Digital Technology at UTC Aerospace Systems. You will be responsible for designing and implementing time, attendance and labor tracking solutions across the global organization. You will need to demonstrate a deep knowledge in time, attendance and labor collection processes as well as some software development expertise. You will work with cross-functional teams to ensure government and corporate policies are met and to enable the business to derive meaningful information through labor reporting as it relates to resource allocation and product costing.
* Support large projects including implementations, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
* Work with cross-functional groups to design solutions and advise project teams
* Identify and deliver system operation improvements
* Design interfaces (improve processes, share data)
* Report Generation (build and modify reports using either sql or Crystal Reports)
* Support Information Technology audits focused on business, SOX and Government compliance
* Manage, prioritize and resolve trouble tickets and user requests
* Analyze and troubleshoot software and interface issues
* Support month-end / year-end activity (load holiday calendars/banks, adjust processes based on payroll schedules)
* Other duties as assigned
This position can be 100% REMOTE with some travel.
Qualification: Required Qualifications:
* Five (5) or more years of experience with AutoTime (or similar) Time and Attendance system
* Two (2) or more years of experience writing PL/SQL
* Two (2) or more years of experience with Business Objects/Crystal Reports Development or equivalent
* Strong knowledge of financial accounting
* Demonstrate a Project Management Skill Set
* Experience designing interfaces with other environments (i.e. SAP, JDE, WorkDay/GlobalView)
* Up to 20% travel required
* Ability to develop and execute SQL scripts to gather data for analysis
* Ability to work on-call schedules, including weekends, if necessary
* Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task customer and business priorities
* Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical customers and team members
* Ability to work well in a team environment and with a geographically diverse team
* Results-oriented with intense focus on success • Self-directed and experienced with little management oversight
* SAP | FICO experience
* Aerospace and Defense experience
* Experience with configuring Windows servers
* Solumina experience
* Familiar with continuous improvement methodologies
* Familiarity with government accounting, including total time accounting
Bachelor's degree in Business or Information Technology-related discipline with seven (7) or more years of experience OR advanced degree with five (5) or more years of experience required
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.