The Technology Support Analyst will join a highly collaborative team of individuals providing deskside and tech bar suppor...
The Technology Support Analyst will join a highly collaborative team of individuals providing deskside and tech bar support services to the Americas Region, including New York, Washington, DC, and São Paulo, Brazil. The role will be in the New York, NY office. This role will also interface with other support teams in the region and as part of the global support network. This individual will have a high degree of face-to-face interaction with lawyers and other business professionals and will be expected to work in an advisory-like manner.
* Client Focus
* Provide a high degree of initiative and a willingness to accept ownership of tasks, keeping the client's interests at the forefront of all activity.
* Ensure that issues are dealt with promptly and remediated appropriately.
* Proactively engage with lawyers and business professionals staff to educate them on how to take advantage of the various technology tools and services available to them to improve efficiencies and productivity.
* Motivated to look beyond the obvious technical problem, conduct research, document results and show an ability to analyze and draw meaningful conclusions from information gathered.
* Prioritize and schedule tasks, understand when to escalate problems to maintain high service levels and avoid unnecessary delays in response times.
* Contribute to the broader regional IT team by generating new ideas and ways to improve the service delivered by IT.
* Adapt and adhere to professional standards and processes such as ITIL and Agile methodologies to ensure consistency and common practice within IT Support are met.
* Act as a liaison between regional and global support teams to resolve technical issues.
* Functional Support
* Provide hardware support including network printing and configuration of network printers and troubleshooting and software support.
* Support the following services: Blackberry Enterprise Server, Blackberry Works, Virtual Private Network (VPN), Cisco AnyConnect, Secure ID RSA, and Citrix Director.
* Setting up and supporting Teams and Cisco WebEx meetings and additional audio/video conference systems.
* Responsible for supporting the technologies inside the client and internal meeting rooms, including video conferencing testing and setup.
* Stay informed of IT trends and advanced technology on the market (AI, Analytics, Blockchain).
* Continue to adapt to the ever-changing face of technology, with users having services on many different hardware and software platforms.
* Project Support
* Ensure the knowledge gained from working on projects is transferred to colleagues.
* Work with the Technology Learning & Development team on new and updated technology and help to raise awareness and aid in the preparation for wider adoption.
* Assist in the coordination of events, workshops, and demos in support of Core Technology applications and Legal Technology toolset.
* Infrastructure Support
* Assist the Global Infrastructure team to test and rollout new Infrastructure systems in the local office.
* Provide weekend or out-of-hours support (on-site or remotely) and testing after system changes performed by the Infrastructure Team, the Global Shared Service Centre, or the vendor if necessary.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on exceptional client service, rapport-building, listening and questioning.
* Confidence to offer relevant solutions through the use of technologies and tools offered at the firm.
* Strong problem-solving skills, solution-oriented and logical, with an ability to dissect problems and processes and apply pragmatic approaches to solving them.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to work after business hours/weekends on a rotation basis.
* Ability to advise without all the details, deal with the unknown, know the right questions to ask and where to find the answers while managing client expectations.
* Ability to thrive in a challenging and demanding working environment - the role holder will be a critical factor in helping users engage better with existing and new technology in an environment where the users are typically under high pressure. Strategic thinker and problem-solver.
* High comfort level in working in a fast-paced and changing environment.
* Ability to work with multi-cultural regional and global teams.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to travel up to 10%, as the role is based in New York, but requires occasional travel to other offices.
* Experience in Legal Technology applications such as Litera Transact, Kira, or similar applications in this category of technology is a plus.
* Ability to lift and transport objects of up to [X] lbs., such as computers and peripherals.
* Proficiency in core MS Office tools, Office 365 cloud-based applications, and Legal Technology.
* Ability to use and troubleshoot Core Technology tools such as Windows OS, Outlook, Office 365, and the use of cloud-based applications and Legal Technology.
* Experience supporting IOS devices including iPhones and iPads, Androids, Blackberry Enterprise Server, BlackBerry Work.
* Technical experience within the legal industry is preferred; this includes support experience with a Document Management System ("DMS", e.g., iManage), document formatting tools, collaboration tools, as well as other legal applications.
* Experience in setting up and supporting Video and Audio meetings.
* Hands-on experience imaging PCs and using SCCM.
* Support desk experience or other experience in the IT industry is preferred.
* Legal practice experience is preferred.
Clifford Chance is one of the world's leading law firms, helping clients achieve their goals by combining the highest global standards with local expertise. The Firm has unrivalled scale and depth of legal resources across the three key markets of the Americas, Asia and Europe and focuses on the core areas of commercial activity: capital markets; corporate and M&A; finance and banking; real estate; tax; pensions and employment; litigation and dispute resolution.
Alongside world-class legal careers, Clifford Chance offers excellent opportunities in the support functions that underpin its business operations. By joining us in Business Professionals, you will help us to innovate in the way we deliver our services and enable us to run a successful multinational business that never stands still. The Business Professionals team is integral to the running of the firm and is critical to its success.
It has been and continues to be the Firm's policy to provide equal opportunity and equal terms and conditions of employment to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, immigration status, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, genetic predisposition or any other status protected by law.
Alternatives are available for individuals who are unable to use or access our online application system. For assistance, please contact Clifford Chance's Human Resources Department at .