Job type Full time perm
Under minimal supervision position provides analysis and technical expertise in an e...
Job type Full time perm
Under minimal supervision position provides analysis and technical expertise in an existing or changing/emerging environment. Performs a broad range of tasks which may include research, analysis, design, coding and testing, installation, maintenance, support, training, evaluation and selection, and implementation of information technology solutions.
- Within the context of the ITS/Business Strategic Plan, operates independently in various activities such as research, selection, and implementation of technology solutions.
- Applies highly professional business and/or technical knowledge when working with customers, other ITS groups, and vendors.
- Conducts research and identifies problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques in accordance with business needs.
- Responsible for providing technical assistance, problem resolution, support, and training for clients and other ITS groups.
- Responsible for establishing, interpreting, and executing departmental procedures for the technology area.
- Demonstrated ability to research and document business requirements, evaluate alternative packaged or in-house written software systems, and perform cost/benefit analyses.
- Identifies and implements options, performs analysis and design, develops software codes, tests, documents and maintains IT solutions.
- Identifies problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques.
Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Experience supporting, enhancing, and analyzing existing business applications.
- Experience using source code configuration tools like Source Safe, MKS or PVCS. (for non SAP positions)
- Requires detailed knowledge of ASAP Methodology. (for SAP positions)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of multiple business disciplines.
- Dedicated to quality client service and proactive and responsive to client needs.
- Requires an in-depth knowledge of a specific technology discipline.
- Requires ability to educate and train others.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of specific programming language in a relational database environment. Sound working knowledge of multiple operating system environments.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of Systems Analysis and Design concepts and associated tools.
- Ability to perform, review, and lead data modeling and application design specification efforts with meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate multiple applications on multiple platforms including experience in a PC development environment using different programming languages.
- General understanding of multiple business disciplines with sound working knowledge of a specific business discipline and applying computer system solutions to meet those business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects, including project management tool experience, leading project teams, and coordination with client personnel.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
- provided by Dice