We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Writer with our industry-leading client in Woodland Park, NJ. The successful applicant will ...
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Writer with our industry-leading client in Woodland Park, NJ. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating technical documents and manuals, explain complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with technology development and operations staff to ensure accuracy of product and operating documentation.
We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
- Develops technical documentation for developers, user guides, for multifaceted and highly complex technology-based products or services.
- Works with systems analysts, programmers and engineers to write and edit various documented materials.
- Writes, edits and modifies systems documentation, user manuals, training courses, technical reports, translates technical data into well thought out, comprehensive documents.
- Effectively translates highly complex technical procedures into easily comprehensible documentation.
- Orchestrates, coordinates documentation for blockchain program to ensure accuracy, consistency, completeness and delivery within the specified project deadline.
- Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
- Strong technical aptitude to learn products by hands-on experience.
- Must have excellent writing skills, 5 + years of experience in software documentation, online publishing, online help development, API documentation, installation and user guides, release notes.
- Proven technical writing and editing skills. Superior command of the English language including rules and usage
Job ID: 350491About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- provided by Dice