We are looking for a Technical Writer to be deployed at one of our Clients in Menlo Park, CA who will manage all aspects of technical and ma...
We are looking for a Technical Writer to be deployed at one of our Clients in Menlo Park, CA who will manage all aspects of technical and marketing content creation, review, and publication for the company. The main responsibilities of this position include developing, writing and editing technical marketing materials that engage and educate customers, providing provocative sales tools that contribute to customer acquisition and market development. A technical content writing background preferably for technical products or services will make you an excellent candidate for this position. Experience with Gaming platforms, crypto currency transactions will be a plus.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment of business executives and developers and external partners where needed to help build technical and marketing content.
- Create content appropriate for digital, print and multi-media marketing materials.
- Copy-editing of technical and user facing marketing materials, to ensure grammatical and technical accuracy, consistency with corporate brand standards and guidelines that also need to be developed
- Detail-oriented and meticulous, able to uphold quality standards of style and grammar to produce high quality edited materials
- Manage projects and solve problems independently, effective at managing and eliciting cooperation from various contributors and stakeholders, and excited to take on new assignments with minimal instructions and supervision.
- Excellent time management, able to prioritize and manage multiple projects successfully under tight timelines, be flexible, able to shift priorities when necessary to meet deadlines.
Required Skills and Background
- Bachelors Degree
- Other technical qualifications or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of hand-on experience designing and producing marketing and technical documentation for a technical product preferably in gaming with in-game currency transactions.
- Knowledge of blockchain and cyrpto currency systems.
- Demonstrated writing skills, with focus on clear, concise communication to targeted audiences
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with demonstrated success in creating and delivering effective presentations to senior-level audiences
- A power user of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English
- provided by Dice Technical Writing Marketing Microsoft PowerPoint Excel Word