Sturdy Exchange is a company of music, art & emerging technology enthusiasts! Our vision is to connect the general population to the world o...
Sturdy Exchange is a company of music, art & emerging technology enthusiasts! Our vision is to connect the general population to the world of NFTs (non-fungible tokens), to connect the metaverse with real life. To execute on this grand vision, we'll need to provide everyday people (our users) with best-in-class user support for our NFT exchange platform. We're looking for someone who is passionate about supporting others with that extra bit of care and problem solving magic! You will need to have angelic levels of empathy and unwavering patience as you troubleshoot technical issues with and for our users.
This is also the first user support hire! You'll need a desire to help shape the voice of user support and to train future colleagues as we grow this department.
As a member of our team, you will directly support our exchange users and artists, listen to their feedback, and share these insights with other teams to help make the Sturdy Exchange experience the best that it can be. If you're looking for a supportive team, join us!
This role initially reports into our Head of CX & Ops. is a fully remote role based in the PST time zone. If you're located in LA, you may use a shared office space with our sister agency there.
What you'll be doing
• Identify emerging issues, and communicate and collaborate with cross-functional partners to drive efficiency and improve our user experience
• Maintain (and possibly improve) effective internal communications to help identify, report, and resolve issues quickly
• Maintain (and possibly improve) effective internal communications to pass user feedback and ideas to our product/engineering and other business teams
• Provide daily technical support to users as needed
• Handle and resolve team escalations
• Translate technical speak and troubleshooting steps in a clear and concise manner that even my grandmother would understand
• Create documentation for both internal and external knowledge base resources (help center articles) as-needed
What you should have
• A cover letter (This is mandatory.) Don't skip this one!
• Passion for supporting our users with unwavering patience and empathy
• Great debugging, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to think outside of the box and find creative ways to solve problems
• Experience with troubleshooting web-based applications
• Excellent troubleshooting, documentation and communication skills - both verbal and written
• 1+ years of experience in a technical support function
• Familiarity with support chat & conversation/ticketing application Intercom
• Familiarity with Slack, Productboard, JIRA, Notion, and Confluence
• Familiarity with blockchain technology & NFTs
Artists, musicians, gamers, surfers, nerds, moms, dads, engineers, designers, marketers, support. We created Sturdy Exchange to help people connect with artists and NFTs in meaningful real life ways. It's been amazing to help shape this emerging technology space for the better. Diversity and inclusiveness are a critical part of how we get to what's next. We believe that with diversity comes a better product, better decisions, and a better work environment. As we continue to grow, our values keep us dedicated to building a company that is representative of the world we live and play in.
Sturdy Exchange is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone