From the moment an online order is placed to when it is picked, packed and shipped, every step in the process must be handl...
From the moment an online order is placed to when it is picked, packed and shipped, every step in the process must be handled efficiently, consistently and cost-effectively to maintain a positive customer experience and to ensure the fulfillment center remains profitable. Unlike most labor intensive e-commerce centers, we , at Project Verte, are a social e-commerce participatory community utilizing blockchain. Our technology includes fully automated dynamic fulfillment, the most advanced intelligent inventory management technology, an intuitive seller portal, secure payment processing, blockchain technologies and full access to a transparent central database. We encourage and support an entrepreneurial atmosphere, opportunity for success and growth for new and existing businesses.
We are currently seeking a team member to provide technical assistance to our global partners.
- Conduct periodic status checkpoints with customers on outstanding issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Reproduce simple to moderately complex problems with all of the Project Verte systems
- Lead Web-based product demonstrations and training to customers and prospective customers.
- Properly prioritize tickets depending on level of severity and escalate when required
- Act as liaison between Operations team and engineering team when needed
- Work with minimal supervision
- 0-2 years of experience providing customer-facing customer service or software support preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Word styles and formats
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and email messaging systems
- XML experience desired
- Basic Microsoft SQL knowledge. Ability to create and run queries.
- Strong Analytical and organization skills.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Work effectively under pressure.
- College degree in MIS or computer programming preferred