Why You'll Love Cisco
You will change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is ...
Why You'll Love Cisco
You will change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable, from entertainment, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have world impact.
What You'll Do
You will act as a senior customer focused technical sales professional with intimate knowledge of customer specific business drivers and networking environment, including adjacent technology and solution areas. You'll act as a trusted advisor to our customers. Partnering with account teams you will demonstrate the business value of Cisco solutions and architectures by aligning opportunities with a 3-5 year architectural vision while driving adoption of current solutions to realize the vision and drive customer digital transformation. You will serve as the lead advocate for customers translating technical needs into product development recommendations, lab testing of customer environments, and driving customer engagement/features internally within Cisco.
As a Technical Solutions Architect you will:
Who You'll Work With
- Architect, design and communicate a technical solution / vision and integrate that into existing customer networking environments. Focused on transforming the customers next generation access via Wired/Wireless/automation and Assurance.
- Build total solutions with the use of API's and programming skills to integrate Cisco solutions into customer workflows.
- Add new value to our automation solution by programming specific use cases for customers to help them understand the capabilities of integrating Cisco solutions into their operational workflow.
- Skillfully demonstrate architectural vision to various levels with an organization
- Develop and communicate relevant business outcomes via written proposals, presentations, briefings, and demonstrations.
- Develop and implement objectives and personal growth plans to ensure continuous leadership within the technical sales organization.
- Work in a cross-functional team with representatives from product management, engineering and other organizations to spur innovation and development of the existing and future product sets.
- Participate in and drive cross-architectural design engagements to build and demonstrate cross-domain solutions.
- Demonstrate passion by educating team to
- Mentor developing team members
- Act as a leader by driving team initiatives, contributing to virtual teams and sharing knowledge with others.
You will work with Cisco Global Enterprise Account Managers, Systems Engineers, Network Transformation Product Sales Specialists and other world-class Technical Solutions Architects, to plan sales strategy, deliver customer presentations and demonstrations, design required architectures, and create bill-of-materials to close business. You will also engage Customer Experience organization to outline services, adoption drivers and key deliverables for outlined solutions. Cisco partner involvement is also key in providing a whole customer solution. You'll work with the Business Entity Product Managers, Technical Marketing Engineers, and others to provide added functionality and value to the future releases based on feedback from personal hands-on experience and feedback from customers.Who You Are
We Are Cisco
- CCIE Wireless, CWNE or relevant 5 years' experience
- 7 to 10 years experience in the enterprise networking space designing, architecting and implementing enterprise grade networks
- Advanced technical knowledge in one or more of the following network disciplines: Campus, Wireless, Security, Network Automation, Software Defined Networking, Mobility, API Integration, Python or similar programming
- Additional knowledge in SD-WAN, Datacenter, Collaboration, environments a plus.
- Understanding of workflows in a hosted environment.
- Demonstrated self-starter and innovator
- Proven relationship building skills
- Unselfish team player
- Proven ability to focus and achieve goals
- Perform daily with the highest degree of integrity
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. - provided by Dice