What You'll Do
Expect to work hard and have fun. Duo's SaaS security solution breaks the mold of the traditional sales model allowing us to...
What You'll Do
Expect to work hard and have fun. Duo's SaaS security solution breaks the mold of the traditional sales model allowing us to move sales cycles at a much higher velocity. A TSA or Solutions Engineer (SE) will work with many, many prospects and customers in a day providing consulting, technical implementation and demos of Duo. We partner with our account executives to understand and align with our customer's needs, develop the technical success criteria to win a deal, complete POC's and consult through state of the art security strategies. We are deeply responsive and available to ensure our prospects and customers have an amazing experience with Duo.
Before applying for this position, you should sign-up for Duo and try the product for yourself. We challenge you to set up RDP or SSH in under 10 minutes. Experience why Duo's customers are so passionate about us that we've been called the "The Most Loved Company in Security."
Who You'll Work With
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud. Duo's TSA/SE team is a makeup of customer centric engineers that love providing prospects and customers with an amazing experience. We are passionate about ensuring technical success with Duo. We work as a team to improve and strengthen our technical and sales skills. We believe in the importance of making a large impact at Duo by working closely with our customers, sales, product, engineering, R&D, marketing, support and customers success teams.
In this role as a Federal TSA, you'll work cross functionally with Cisco and Cisco security sellers selling to Federal Government customers. Complex and strategic customers require TSAs that can navigate sophisticated environments and multi-layered management, business and decision making trees.
Who You Are
● Ability to align customer needs with the value of Duo's Trusted Access Vision
● Provide compelling product demos
● Position Duo against competing products
● Love handling prospect objections
● Superb interpersonal skills
● Work as a team with your assigned Account Executives and other Sales Engineers
● 5+ years experience in a Public Sector SE/TSA role with specific experience working on 6 and 7 figure Federal opportunities
● Comfort speaking to C-Suite audience
● Network Engineering Experience
● Extensive IP network troubleshooting skills including active working knowledge of tools and commands like ping, traceroute, nslookup and wireshark.
● SSLVPN configuration on devices such as Juniper, Cisco, F5, Palo Alto Networks, CheckPoint, Cisco ASA, etc.
● Able to quickly diagnose network and ACL configuration issues
● Strong knowledge and understanding of Radius authentication
● Systems Engineering experience
● Has setup and configured Active Directory
● Working knowledge of LDAP with ability to solve problems with LDAP lookup issues
● Has setup and configured RDP with strong knowledge of Windows Server
● Has experience configuring Microsoft Exchange
● Has a working knowledge of Office 365
● Has configured and fixed SAML and SSO issues
● Strong Unix and Linux knowledge… Especially with SSH and PAM.
● Knowledgeable with Identity/Access Management and two-factor authentication
We are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.