We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, self-driven Sr. Technical Solutions/Implementations Architect to further drive ALTR's blockc...
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, self-driven Sr. Technical Solutions/Implementations Architect to further drive ALTR's blockchain based, data security solution into the market. As a leader on the Client Success team, the candidate will be instrumental in delivering solutions into production for ALTR clients to solve very specific data security challenges.
- Serve as the technical point of contact for assigned ALTR customers through all phases of the project lifecycle, from project definition through post-implementation.
- Work closely with ALTR customer success managers to identify potential issues and risks in the successful implementation of new enterprise customers.
- Lead all technical implementation activities which may include: requirements gathering with customer, solution architecture, integrations with customer enterprise applications, assist customer in troubleshooting integrations with their enterprise applications, training on ALTR portal.
- Help to guide the development, documentation and sharing of customer implementation processes and best practices.
- Serve as requirements funnel (liaison) from the field as it pertains to product strategy and/or product roadmap.
- 5+ years of previous experience in implementation engineering or a similar role.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or similar.
- Experience with common enterprise application stacks (e.g., asp.net, Java/Spring boot/Hibernate, Razor)
- Proficiency in relational database design (e.g., MSFT SQL, Oracle) and implementation.
- Proficiency in application design as it pertains to how applications across various programming languages leverage relational databases for data persistence.
- Experience/Knowledge in JDBC/ODBC and how applications leverage JDBC/ODBC for relational databases.
- Experience/Knowledge in REST based architectural styles (e.g., RESTFUL APIs)
- Experience/Knowledge in cryptographic principles and/or key based encryption as it pertains to data security.
- Experience/Knowledge in data security as it pertains to the security of data throughout its' lifecycle (e.g., in transit, at rest etc.).
- Comfortable in Command Line prompts (e.g., BASH, PowerShell)
- Working Knowledge of blockchain principles and technologies is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel up to 30-50% of the time.
- Named to BuiltinAustin.com's Top 50 Startups to Watch list of 2019.
- Our Mission is to restore digital trust by transforming the way that data is monitored, accessed, and securely stored.