Technical Recruiter- IT, Pharma, Healthcare
Precise Solutions is an Illinois BEP/FBE (female owned business enterprise) certified consultin...
Technical Recruiter- IT, Pharma, Healthcare
Precise Solutions is an Illinois BEP/FBE (female owned business enterprise) certified consulting company founded in 2000 and specializing in supplying resources in Business Process Improvement, Project Management, Business, System and Data Analysts, Software Developers, Software Testers, Big Data Architects, Solutions Architects, System Architect, ERP implementation specialists and more. We currently have the need for an experienced Technical Recruiter who will help us attract and ultimately employee top technical talent. The Technical Recruiter is a self-starter and can hit the ground running. If you have the ability to work independently and stay on task to achieve challenging recruiting quotas and manage tasks to place candidates in jobs then this position is for you. Compensation potential for generous commissions (based on ability to place candidates).
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical and non-technical roles. The Technical Recruiter is hyper-vigilant about incoming job requisitions and working suddenly and quickly to identify candidates for positions. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. As a technical recruiter you will be expected to stay at the forefront of the latest technology knowledge, news and trends to successfully network with professionals in the IT/Business Space.
Ultimately, you will build multiple strong tech talent pipelines and help hire and retain skilled employees for positions including:
- Business Analysts
- Business Systems Analysts
- Data Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Desktop Technicians
- Developers/ Programmers
- Financial Analysts
- Graphic Designers
- Network Architects
- Cloud Architects and Engineers
- Project/ Program Managers technical
- Project/ Program Managers non-technical
- Project Coordinators
- Software QA Engineers
- Solution Architects
- System Architects
- Technical Leads
- Technology Engineers
- Software Testers
- Instructional Designers
Technical Recruiter responsibilities
- Responsible for sourcing candidates for assigned jobs and moving from sourcing to presenting candidates for job requisitions under tight deadlines.
- Upholding the highest professional standards in communication with candidates as well as representing Precise Solutions as competent professional organization to our hiring managers and clients.
- Responsible for managing changing priorities as relates to juggling multiple open job requisitions.
- Ability to suddenly shift priorities and work focus amongst constantly shifting and changing requirements as relates to client demands.
- Responsible for staying abreast of the most current technology and business news to identify the following:
- Writing and posting technical job descriptions
- Strong understanding of resume formats that present the best resumes. Ability to rework resumes when needed and craft resumes for specific jobs.
- Sourcing candidates- using complex recruiting methods to source new potential candidates. Cold calling and pitching to new potential candidates to recruit them into our company.
- Networking- constantly networking on the phone and through email to maintain pipeline and keeping candidates "warm" for current and potential job requisitions.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms ServiceNow, Workday Inc, Oracle, Apache, SAP, AWS, ETL, Qlik, Salesforce,
- Deep technical understanding of Database solutions and types, e.g. Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, Prometheus
- Deep technical understanding of cloud services Amazon Web Services, Azure, Salesforce etc.
- Experienced in building and maintaining candidate pipelines
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants' abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters
- Onboard new hires
- Promote company's reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Large layoffs or company restructuring that creates a swell of potential new candidates in the labor pool
- Mergers and acquisitions of competing technology companies
- Forecasts of future technological developments and trends in regards to AI, Blockchain, Robotic Process Automation etc.
- 3-7 years proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone , Skype and structured )
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- Prefer a BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
- provided by Dice Recruiting; Sales; Technology;