What You ll Do
* You will own the program management of an agile engineering development team working on Enterprise Blockchain to ensure en...
What You ll Do
Who You ll Work With
- You will own the program management of an agile engineering development team working on Enterprise Blockchain to ensure end to end product development and delivery
- You will manage the daily tasks of software development teams sprint planning, daily scrums, demos, retrospectives, etc.
- You will track and report team progress and performance to leadership (i. e., velocity, burndown, feature completion, etc.)
- You will work with the core Product team to ensure requirements and release milestones are clearly defined and discuss decisions and/or trade-offs that need to be made from a technical standpoint.
- You will assist in improving process and procedures within the team.
We are a high-energy, highly motivated team that shares a real passion for all-things innovation. We are incubated in the Cisco Corporate Strategic Innovation Group. We are responsible for incubating new technologies and businesses that are entirely in the whitespace. Having successfully graduated from incubation, our team is now heading to full business scaling. We work through the whole software development lifecycle with a lightweight Agile approach. We use the latest tools and processes to ease our lives as developers with a heavy focus on software quality. Who You Are
You are an experienced technical program manager with deep knowledge and experience in developing complex systems/platform Enterprise software products. You possess strong expertise in agile software development processes and lifecycle management. Our Qualifications for this Role are:
- 7+ years experience managing software product development
- 4+ years experience in JIRA project management tool
- B. S. in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with system software engineering
- Experience in hands on development or software testing
- Deep understanding of Agile SDLC process and methodology Scrum, TDD, BDD
- Startup experience and agile coach experience highly preferred