MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ag...
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
We are looking for an experienced hands on Technical Product Manager with a software engineering background who can contribute to a small but growing technology team
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager who can contribute to small but growing tech team. You will work with our technology team as well on both internal and externally-developed projects.
- Initially this role will require hands-on engineering and implementation work in the technology stack mentioned below. After the first 6-8 months, the role will move more toward technical product ownership and integration work.
- Research and stay ahead of new and upcoming technology in the crypto and Blockchain space, and build relationships with key community members.
- Drive adoption of product features, working closely with partners on product teams.
- Work with engineers and senior leadership to turn our vision into a strategy and roadmap every quarter.
- 5+ years' experience managing technical product delivery using common (e.g. scrum, agile) management structures, with direct involvement in requirements analysis, documentation, quality assurance and resource allocation
- 3+ years experience working in fintech, ideally with HFT platforms or minimally with DMA systems.
- Previous Software Development experience
- Knowledge of feature development, user experience, and product life cycle. Experience leading teams building, enhancing, and operationalizing product features. Ability to manage efforts to ensure UAT and product user experience journeys are well defined and success criteria are met.
- Extensive knowledge building out and implementing agile tools for work management (JIRA, CA Rally, Azure DevOps, JetBrains, Asana, Monday) for Work Organization, EPIC/Feature/Portfolio Management, Issues Tracking, Workflow Lifecycles, Building Agile Dashboards, etc.
Above market salary range, great work life balance, Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vison, etc.), 401K, Stock options, Tokens
100% remote role