What you will do
Technical Services is a team of premier technical experts whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their net...
What you will do
Technical Services is a team of premier technical experts whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through excellent financial results, increasing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores
Who You'll Work With
- You will solve problems in broad, complex, and unique networks with mixed protocols in high end routing environments for our largest customers.
- You'll interact with customers in solution implementation and troubleshooting, including Executive read outs with Root Cause Analysis preparation and delivery.
- You will provide support to engineers from multiple teams as well as the field and aids them in problem resolution.
- You will take on complex and diverse problems where analysis requires imaginative and innovative troubleshooting.
- You will act as a focal point for large account network problem resolution and provide technical leadership for Critical Accounts.
- You'll provide systems/product training in written and presentation form, such as chalk talks, web pages, white papers, Tech Zone and Cisco Support Community participation, Cisco Live, EBCs, etc.
- You will effectively utilize lab setups to debug broad and complex problems and submit complete bug reports while monitoring reports of other engineers for quality.
- You will support Engineering and product organizations on future product development.
- You will continuously develop up and coming talent within our service delivery teams.
The Service Provider Infrastructure Technical Leadership team is part of the Customer Experience organization and you will be supporting the SP Mobility related technologies. Today, we are building innovative teams that have the highest level of technical ability, innovation, and general problem-solving skills within the CX organization. On this team, you will collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place to Work. Who You Are
You are a customer obsessed, passionate Technical Leader, with a track record of solving complex technical issues related to Network Function Virtualization, Cloud-Native and Mobility Packet Core infrastructure. Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree (Engineering/IT Related)
- 7+ year's of experience using Linux, Shell scripting and IP networking
- 5+ years of hands on experience with Data Center Virtualization - Openstack / VMWare
- 3 + years of experience with Mobile Packet Core (MME, SGW, PGW, DRA & PCRF)
- 2 + years' technical experience with cloud technologies - Docker, Kubernetes
- 3 + years' experience with writing scripts - bash, shell, python, ansible
- 5 + year's working with Customer Relations , able to deliver presentations to customers and document all work in a professional manner
- Ability to travel up to 15%
We Are Cisco
- 5+ years Nexus, StarOS, Openstack, VMware
- CCIE SP, Data Center, or R&S (
- Familiar with Openstack, VMware, Docker, Kubernetes
- Comfortable interacting with Development Engineers and Escalation teams supporting Virtualized and Cloud-Native technologies.
- Previous experience as a technical support lead on high profile and time-critical customer problems where your company is at risk.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.
#LI-AZ1 - provided by Dice