What You'll Do
You will be part of the Software Development and quality assurance team that is responsible for validating all aspects of Ci...
What You'll Do
You will be part of the Software Development and quality assurance team that is responsible for validating all aspects of Cisco Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution.
Candidates will get the opportunity to work on SD-WAN technologies and will be exposed to working in a fast-paced development environment.
You're System Software Test engineer with good automation/scripting experience for next generation enterprise switches and solutions.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of an elite Software Engineering team that works on various ground-breaking technologies in Enterprise Networking Business (ENB)
Enterprise Networking products integrate industry-leading routing, application services, security, and voice/video features with new technologies such as virtualization, 5G mobile data, cloud-based IT applications, DNA, Switching, Routing and WAN.
You will have the opportunity to work with leading-edge networking technologies in the areas of SD-WAN
Required Skills and Experience:
- Review PRD, SFS, Test plans, and customer facing documentation
- Acustomer/solution requirements, feature/system test planning, use cases design and execution
- Designing and setting up test lab infrastructure
- Execute tests, track and log issues and drive them till resolution with verification of bug fixes
- Work with marketing and development engineering to understand market/customer/product requirements and ensure that the delivered product meets specifications.
- Engagement in Early Field Trials and Customer POCs.
- Closely work with field/customer facing teams to incorporate feedback into internal test phases / build standard methodologies.
- Hands on experience in Python, shell scripting and automation framework
- Knowledge of Public Clouds, VmWare Virtualization, Open Stack, KVM
- Excellent Layer 2 and Layer 3 knowledge/ hands-on experience.
- Good understanding of various networking protocols and standards like TCP/IP, FTP, DHCP, HTTP, Routing/switching protocols (OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, STP, VLAN) knowledge
- Good knowledge of SDN Technologies
- Have experience in customer deployments
- Understanding of QA tool development chains and environments
- Knowledge and experience with test methodologies, crafting test plans, crafting test cases, and debugging
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10+ years of experience in Feature test or System Test role
- Excellent communication, and analytical skills
- Passionate about networking technologies and automation
- Self-motivated, take ownership for initiatives and work you're doing, willing to work in a dynamic environment
WE ARE CISCO
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. - provided by Dice