Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking Technical Lead with Eagle STAR/Pace experience in financial services to join our Charlotte, NC or any other locations.
- Liaise closely with all Middle & Back Office Business and Application Analysts to generate Technical Design by leveraging functional requirement documents and design specifications for both BAU and strategic enterprise level projects
- Act as a Technical SME and business point of escalation for key production issues
- Document current state Technical workflows across the business areas defined in the summary and design end to end strategic workflows meeting key business and operational needs
- Lead the preparation and coordination of integration and user acceptance Build and Deploy activities across multiple applications and Business and Application Analysts, ensuring issues are resolved in a pragmatic and timely manner
- Assist Project Manager to supply accurate technical estimation details to derive the target deployment milestones.
- 10+ years of Buy/Sell side experience working at Hedge Fund/Investment Manager leading Sr. Developers and Developers to design & code complex and strategically relevant projects
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year university. BS / BA in Computer Science, Mathematical Finance, Accounting, Math or related technical area
- Strong expertise on the following Technical suite of products: EAGLE Message Center, IWS, XML, PACE ETL, ORACLE PL/SQL, Python, Kafka, Sterling Integrator and Autosys
- Strong expertise on the following Eagle Investment Systems suite of products: STAR Accounting, PACE, Eagle Pricing Center and Reporting
- Understanding of Trade Processing, Portfolio Accounting, Pricing and Collateral Management business concepts are required
- Ability to document current and target state Technical workflows using tools such as Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills
- Work well in a collaborative team environment across multiple countries
- Proven capability of independent judgment and decision making where no clear precedents exist
- Ability to follow Hybrid Project Management Methodologies using Waterfall and SCRUM across projects and programs
- provided by Dice