What We Are Looking For
We are looking for individuals who can provide technical leadership in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, pre-IPO start...
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for individuals who can provide technical leadership in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, pre-IPO startup and who will be a great fit with our existing engineering, PM and design teams.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with other software developers and QA test engineers to build tools and streamline processes around build, test, code review, deployment and other release-related tasks.
- Act as a technical lead and mentor to both local and remote full stack engineers.
- Communicate with leadership, product owners, other technologists and users to create working software based on an understanding of business and technical priorities.
- Participate in Scrums and be an active member in our 3 week sprints.
- Work closely with Engineering management and the Product and UX teams to help us move forward, recognize obstacles quicker and hit milestones.
- Understand our products from both a technical and business perspective in the context of our larger business.
- You will collaborate with team to define and build interfaces and integration points using REST/GraphQL services.
- Highly self-driven and passionate about working in a dynamic, exciting environment with smart people who have high expectations for both themselves and others.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 8+ years of experience writing Node JS, Ruby, .NET or Java.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working with offshore development teams (company employees or contractors).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Experience doing SaaS and/or cloud deployment.
- Experience working with databases (relational and/or NoSQL).
- Experience working with REST or GraphQL services.
- Extensive experience with leading developer tools such as Git, Jenkins and Jira.
- Experience working in Agile development environment.
- Nice to have would be experience with mobile-first responsive UI.
- Nice to have would be experience with AWS and Kubernetes.
- Nice to have experience with mobile development.
- Nice to have experience with blockchain.
Inxeption is an ecommerce software platform with services for logistics, financing and insurance. Flexible and infinitely scalable, the platform is designed to help companies successfully sell online, find new customers, fulfill orders and ship in a secure environment built for the more complex B2B space. Our mission is to help our customers Do Business Better.
We are a young, fast growing company with many exciting opportunities. When you work for Inxeption, you benefit from a vibrant community of motivated and experienced individuals working towards growing and evolving our joint future.