What you'll do
You will gain insight on the detailed functionality of Cisco Nexus and other Cisco Data Center solution based products and p...
What you'll do
You will gain insight on the detailed functionality of Cisco Nexus and other Cisco Data Center solution based products and partner with all distributed elements of the service chain. You demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, and applying this to seek customer issues remotely to drive customer happiness. If you have persistence, an insightful view of the customer and want to advance your career giving to customers' success while working with an industry leader in technology...this may be the role for you!
- You will diagnose and correct issues in our customer's networks, providing a highly-satisfying customer interaction, not just technical solutions. You can perform break-fix Service Request case handling for Cisco's largest customers.
- You can provide 2nd/3rd level consultation to debug broad, complex unique network topologies with mixed media protocols to Cisco customers. You enjoy working on complex problems where analysis of situations requires in-depth evaluation of factors.
- You get passionate about providing systems/product training to customers, and contributing towards building a knowledge base for customer support and internal partners.
- You enjoy providing mentor-ship to less experienced engineers.
- You can be a focal point for high impact, large account problem resolution.
- You would be acting as a technical authority, you will provide support to the US/Canada and on a worldwide basis.
- You can determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
You collaborate with VARs, OEMs, end-users, and internal engineering departments to drive quality into the product.Who You'll Work With
Global CX Centers is a team of extraordinary technical guides whose #1 focus is to help customers plan, design, deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through outstanding financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
The team provides live technical support through multiple channels, including phone, email, and chat whenever and wherever you need it. Technical Services ensures product & network operate efficiently and benefit from the most up to date system and application software.Who You Are
- Knowledge of the following areas: Data Center Networking and Data Center Products.
- Experience with the following products is required: Cisco Nexus 3000, 5000, 7000, 9000.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent, plus 4-6 years Data Center related experience.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Routing Protocols such as BGP, MPLS, L2VPN, L3VPN, MVPN and OSPF.
- Shown networking experience including TCP/IP and Routing Protocols.
- Fixing experience using Finisar, Wireshark, or other protocol analyzer.
- Minimum of CCNP or CCIE written.
- You have prior direct customer support experience is required.
We Are Cisco
- Experience with VMware or a VCP certification
- CCIE is preferred.
- You have technical knowledge/experience in Routing Protocols and have NCS5500, ASR9k experience.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.
#LI-AZ1 - provided by Dice