What you'll do
You will be a part of a collaborative and skilled team that supports Cloud and Hybrid Products: Spark Services (Call Message...
What you'll do
You will be a part of a collaborative and skilled team that supports Cloud and Hybrid Products: Spark Services (Call Message, Meet), hybrid services and along with phone and conferencing end point connected to the cloud. Other responsibilities include:
Who you'll work with
- Support USA Federal, State, Local government agencies
- Provide highest-level technical support for engineers to solve complex customer problems from on-prems to Cisco Cloud
- Engage with the Engineering Business Unit to influence the quality and serviceability of the products you support.
- Ensure that user documentation (not included in the product documentation) that is needed by customers and engineers to effectively solve the product/solution is created and available for use.
- Innovate - work with TAC engineers to enhance tools, script automation, or other activities that will help the TAC engineer to work more efficiently and solve problems quickly.
- Coach and mentor others to help them advance in their career.
Technical Services is team of world-class technical experts whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through positive financial results, increasing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores. Cisco's Technical Assistance Center (TAC) is aligned to the GTC's three geographic regions; together, they form one global, borderless TAC.
The Cloud Collaboration Federal support team provides second/third level technical support to the United States Federal, State, and Local governments agencies for Cloud / Hybrid solutions and cloud enabled end-point products basis via phone, email, web and remote access. Provide consultation to independently solve & debug solutions for Cisco customers, partners, account teams along with collaborating with other engineers to resolve issues.Who you are
You are a hardworking and skilled engineer who enjoys collaborating with a passion for customer support and innovation.Minimum requirements
- You're a United States Citizen
- You possess the ability to work first, second or third shifts as needed for 24 hour coverage
- You have a BS in a technical field (CS/EE preferred) or equivalent plus 2 to 5 years related experience.
- You are experienced in providing technical support in Voice or Video.
- You're knowledgeable in: Telepresence (VCS Expressway, VCS controller, TMS, Conferencing), Call Manager, SIP protocols or Microsoft Exchange
- You possess a skilled understanding of: Networking - Routing Switching (TCP/QoS), Microsoft Solutions, Microsoft (IIS, SQL), VMWare, Linux, SSL Certs, Web Proxy or Protocols(RTP, DTMF, SAML, SMTP)
- You have experience with WebEx (Meeting Center, Productivity Tools, TSP Integration).
- You are able to provide leadership across entire collaboration solution to lead a technical team to find and resolve customer issues
- You're capable to lead by example, mentor, and train others
- You can work with Engineering architects to influence serviceability and usability design
- You own a CCNA in Collaboration
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.
#LI-AZ1 - provided by Dice