Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near futu...
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
What You'll Do
This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone with perseverance, an empathetic view of the customer and good customer relationship management skills to hone their skills and advance their career by contributing to customers in the form of current and future type of post-sale services.
Who You'll Work With
- Provides second/third level technical support on a worldwide basis via phone, email, web and remote access for AAA products, protocols, and solutions.
- Working knowledge of Networking industry, products and protocols.
- Crisis management skills and ability to handle critical customer issues/problems.
- Works on problems of moderate to wide scope and moderate to high complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
Cisco Customer Experience (CX) TAC team is a team of extraordinary technical specialists whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively, while delivering the best possible customer experience. You can measure your success through excellent financial results, growing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores.
Our team is made up of highly-responsive and driven technology experts who love what they do: Enabling our Customers by enabling Cisco Technology! We provide 2nd/3rd level technical support on a worldwide basis 24 x 7 x 365 to Cisco customers, partners, account teams, and other TAC engineers. In this role you will focus on reactive measures including diagnostics and analysis, as well as, recommendations. With a technology runway that never ends, opportunities to develop your depth, breadth and diversity of technology is limitless!Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering (Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent).
- 2+ years of experience in designing, deploying, configuring, supporting, troubleshooting, and debugging networks (direct customer support experience).
- Good technical foundation in networking (CCNA equivalent level or above) is required.
- Knowledge of basic Routing and Switching and Wireless Lan Controllers.
- Knowledge of Cisco network security products, protocols, and solutions such as Identity Service Engine (ISE), Trust Sec, Radius, EAP and TACACS.
- You possess strong communicational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- You're passionate about and have the ability to learn and work in a multicultural team environment.
- You're motivated by a service excellence attitude.
- You drive to achieve goals with limited supervision.
We Are Cisco
- Certification: Cisco CCNA R&S, CCNA Security, CCNP Security, or CCIE security
- Programming skills: Python, Java, Linux
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.
#LI-AZ1 - provided by Dice