Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in fina...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centres in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for Technical Business Analyst role based in Charlotte, NC.
Technical Business Analyst
Long Term Contract
The individual will:
- Work collaboratively with the business and technology teams to interpret and develop requirements for business problems and recommend applications development / enhancement solutions.
- Use capital markets and technology applications knowledge to conduct detailed analysis to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Coordinate communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Create and maintain project / systems documentation and proactively monitor & manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Work with business users to develop and provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes.
- Participate in system testing and project development lifecycle management.
- 5+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
- 3+ years of experience in the capital markets and investment banking industry
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling in an information security environment, information technology environment, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technology business systems analysis or design in capital markets and investment banking
- Knowledge and understanding of operational work flows/processes for capital markets and investment banking, including industry participants
- 2+ years of financial analysis or accounting experience
- SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- Excellent technical skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- 3+ years of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience researching and understanding of industry regulations for developing technological solutions.
Thanks & Regards
- provided by Dice