Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking Technical Analyst / Prod Support - financial services to join our Charlotte, NC team.
- Systems analyst serves as conduit between IT technical staff and business product management working on a day to day production support functional expert for applications,processes or platforms
- 5 yrs of experience
- Conduct and manage analysis of complex business systems and function issues with in tech domain
- Apply knowledge of related business processes , products and applications
- Daily work includes root cause analysis, documentation tasks , operation within production support unit
- Follow SDLC and ITIL best practices, comply with internal Sarbanes Oxley(SOX), adhere to change control
- Assist with development teams with clarifications around functional requirements , analysis and design
- Work QA , to create right test cases for all development work
- Assist Scrun teams in determining RCA if detected defects and assist production support teams with RCS for incidents
- Assist with impact analysis and estimation of new work intake items
- provided by Dice