United States of America
HNC34: US107-Winston-Salem (Fairchild 1455 Fairchild Road , W...
United States of America
HNC34: US107-Winston-Salem (Fairchild 1455 Fairchild Road , Winston-Salem, NC, 27105 USA
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
This position is a senior IT professional with deep knowledge and technical expertise in business and technical applications who analyzes and determines how to fulfill business IT needs. Analyzes system capabilities, the interaction between hardware and software, and configures and resolves system functionality issues.
* Architect, administer and maintain all aspects of Teamcenter production system.
* Actively monitor and continuously improve the production environment to ensure optimal performance, reliability, and scalability
* Collaborates with system analysts, engineers, and programmers to confirm system limitations, capabilities, performance requirements, performance standards, and interfaces.
* Troubleshoot and resolve Teamcenter and CAD System and Application issues in production and QA systems
* Deploy BMIDE updates and customizations with minimal downtime
* Implement and maintain non-production (QA) Teamcenter environments
* Documents system parameters and formats and hardware and software systems compatibility.
* Performs configuration management and release engineering tasks to ensure new software product operating parameters are documented, comply with standard hardware configurations, and are logistically sustainable.
* Collaborates with application development teams to resolve system functionality issues.
* Perform Teamcenter upgrades and patch deployments in a timely and efficient manner
* Demonstration of excellent analytical skills
* Excellent Teamcenter data model knowledge
* Clearly articulate needs and timelines to other IT staff to get things done in an efficient and autonomous manner
* Coordinates with Project Manager for project execution.
* Demonstration of effective written and verbal communication skills
* Willingness to perform admin activities over the weekends and after core business hours
* Experience with Active Workspace
* Experience with BMIDE Naming rules, Deep copy rules, GRM Rules, extensions.
* Working knowledge of Oracle or comparable RDBMS
* NX software knowledge and NX Manager knowledge
* knowledge in multi-Site architecture and administration
* Knowledge of Workflow Designer, Structure Manager, Access Manager, Preference Manager, Query builder and change management
* PL/ SQL knowledge.
* This position requires a bachelor's degree in the appropriate disciple and 5 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience.
* US Person (Citizenship or green card holder)
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don't just get people from point A to point B. We're committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we're helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we're changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
* Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
* Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
* Autism Benefit
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Adoption Assistance
* Best Doctors, second opinion program
* And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms