BPM is a full service accounting firm providing comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services to clients globally. We ...
BPM is a full service accounting firm providing comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services to clients globally. We are one of the largest California-based accounting firms and have built our success by focusing on our clients and our people. Our client base encompasses a complex array of sophisticated clients that keep our staff intellectually challenged every day. Our people-centered culture and firm motto Because People Matter has allowed us to be consistently recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments. Learn more about BPM on
or some key leaders on our Partnership Tax team like Jackie Matsumura,Erik Weinapple, andHelen Williamson LinkedIn. You will likely meet some of these people during your interview process! We Have:
- A unique people-centered culture that attracts the brightest and most forward-thinking accounting professionals.
- The resources, expertise, and global capability of a Big Four accounting firm together with the responsiveness and accessibility of a local firm.
- A regional presence in the Bay Area, while still serving our clients nationally and internationally.
- Recognition as one of the Bay Area s Best Place to Work and No. 1 Best Large Accounting Firm to Work for by Accounting Today.
You Have (Requirements)
- Licensed CPA, or in the process of obtaining the CPA.
- 4+ years experience in public accounting in Tax.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (Master degree preferred).
- Extensive experience with partnership taxation.
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates proactive thinking and a strong desire to learn.
- Extensive experience in researching tax issues and exposure to a variety of partnership tax issues.
You Will (Job Responsibilities):
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to a diverse base of partnership clients in the Real-Estate, Crypto Currency, Venture Capital, Private Equity and/or Wine Industry.
- Manage multiple engagements and deliver high quality products timely and efficiently.
- Deliver and Develop innovative financial planning ideas that meet or exceed client expectations.
- Oversee complex tax research projects for a variety of clients and diverse industries.
- Develop recommendations and implementation plans for clients and team members.
- Develop and motivate tax seniors and associates by reviewing their work and provide counseling, leadership and career guidance.