Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron is looking to onboard Talend ETL Developer for one of a leading banking client in Charlotte- NC
- Experienced Talend ETL Engineer interested in working on an enterprise platform that interacts with multiple critical applications.
- Strong hands on Talend experiences in architecting, troubleshooting , platform support, performance capacity engineering, platform upgrades, deployment standards in production, product integration sizing and setting up Talend Environments in cloud or on premise.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of Talend job monitoring and monitoring to collect Metrics and report to a dashboard Hands on experience in platform configuration, code development, best practices, design patterns and use cases.
- Expert level understand of ETL framework and data warehouse concept related to cloud offering Collaborate across multiple teams to research architect, engineer, and configure complex solution to specify requirement to support of business critical systems.
- Expert level demonstrated experience in full data warehouse implementation and adopting to cloud strategy Document designs, solutions, configurations, and teach mentor other supporting team members and vendors.
- Ability to work with senior enterprise architects, and data architect to develop strategies
- Ability to advice senior IT Management and data warehouse and ETL Trends.
- Nice to have Exp in building containerization PackagesAuto-scaling and real-time batch deployments of data integration products CICD integration, upgrades, and regression testing , using Python, Perl, and Unix Shell Technology
- Bachelor degree in Science, Finance, accounting, or a related discipline.
- Working with Talend and data integration data architecture strategies, ETL Data Pipelining Engineering Integration AWS , Python, Java
For more details please reach out at ..
- provided by Dice